Cell: 514.979.7790 Bus: 514.697.9181
Bus Fax: 514.697.9499 Email Pearl
The Royal Lepage Shelter Foundation Helping you help others
A home should be a place of safety, security and comfort. Sadly, for thousands of Canadian women and children, this is not the case. That’s why we started the Royal LePage Shelter Foundation, a foundation which helps local shelters provide a safe haven and new beginnings for more than 30,000 women and children annually. Every year we donate more than $1 million through agent contributions, the generous support of our brokers and the fundraising activities of the Royal LePage network.
We receive such strong support because:
• Royal LePage is the only Canadian real estate company with its own charity, empowering agents and sales reps to make a positive difference on both a local and national level.
• Our foundation is the largest public foundation in Canada dedicated exclusively to supporting shelters and ending violence against women and children.
• Many Royal LePage offices across Canada partner with a local women’s shelter to provide much-needed financial support as well as other essential goods and services. Funds raised by the local Royal LePage offices remain in their local community and because Royal LePage pays the costs of administration, 100% of all money and effort goes toward the cause.
• In addition to helping victims, we also work hard to prevent domestic violence. With our national partner, the Canadian Women’s Foundation, we provide grants to provincial agencies that help women gain independence and economic self-sufficiency.
• The Royal LePage Shelter Foundation is also a major financial contributor to the Fourth R, a high school program for preventing dating violence, substance abuse, and risky sexual practices.
The Royal LePage Shelter Foundation Community Involvement